And then on Monday, I got my first tooth!! Apparently my days as a vegetarian are nearly over.
Another major milestone of my young life was achieved this week: I had to move into the big bathtub. You can see me in the picture below of my first bath in Mommy's tub. I actually liked it quite a bit because I could really stretch out and kick and splash.
My last big event for the week was the Potter family ice fishing trip. It was my very first time ice fishing, and I had to show Daddy how to land a walleye. Mom made us throw it back.
| Here I am trying to massage my gums with the washcloth while taking my 1st bath in Mommy's tub. |
| Vegetarian is a word that the pioneers used for "bad hunter". |
| Can you see my tooth?!! |
Rowan you are growing up so fast!! How's my penguin buddy doing? I hear you have been working him out! I love that picture of you in hunting gear lookin good :-) Miss ya! Keep up the good work on keeping us informed with your milestones!! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteAuntie MJ
You keep getting cuter every day Rowan! You are growing up WAY too fast! I miss you little buddy and can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDelete