I was actually sleeping when we picked him up Friday night, but when I woke up and heard his voice, I sort of freaked out flopping my arms around and screaming. I was so happy he was home!!
Here are a couple of pics from last Sunday when Daddy wouldn't leave me alone. This was my outfit for church and as you can see, I cleaned up nicely. (Thanks for the warm corduroys and sweater vest, Grandma!)
Here I am getting ready to jump into my Jib Jab routine for Daddy. It's not the same without my dancing partner, Charlie, but I thought I'd give it a shot solo.
Here I am after a rigorous session of playing on my Fisher Price workbench. I was totally spent, as you can tell. Smashing those nuts and bolts when they light up takes a lot of energy.
This was me on Saturday morning, which is obviously after Daddy got home. Anybody that's been to our house knows that we like to conserve on the heat, so I just wear my mittens to stay warm.
See any teeth in there yet?? I am smiling big enough that everybody can check them out for me, huh?
Sometimes I just like to ham it up for the camera when I'm playing. My secret is that if I take a nap in the truck on the way home, I don't have to go to sleep when I get home. I can just go straight to playing with my toys!! I think it's a great plan. Hopefully Mommy and Daddy won't catch on.
Mmmmmmm, letter blocks.
And yeah, that is me sitting up all by myself. I pretty much do that all the time now.
That's all for now. See you all soon!
Rowan how is your penguin? Is he fun to hang with when your sitting up all by yourself? Your cousin Charlie just likes to kick it! Hope you have a good week and stay warm!!
ReplyDeleteRowan, it has been too long since I have been to your blog! You have so much going on since Christmas! I can't believe you had to go a whole week without your Daddy! Hopefully you were a little angel for your Mommy! I talked to your Dad and hopefully I will get to see you in Feb, so I can't wait! Keep working hard at swim class with mom!
ReplyDelete