Baby Rowan

Baby Rowan

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Do You Remember When I Was That Little?

Sometimes I just can't believe how tiny I used to be.  Just for fun, I thought I'd put up some pictures from 6 months ago.  In fact, here's one from even earlier ;) Does it look like me??!!


Here are the really special ones, from when I first got to meet Grandma...

 ...and Grandpa...
...and Aunt Julie!! 

I sure have come a long way since way back then, huh?  Heck, now I'm sitting up on my own, I'll be crawling any week now, and I even go swimming at the YMCA.  I still look pretty much the same, at least that's what Mommy and Daddy say, but I think I've changed a ton.  One thing that is for sure is that I still love to be swaddled into a baby burrito before going to sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Rowan I do not remember when you were that little because I wasn't here yet, but I see the resemblence :)

    My parents do that swaddle thing too, but I get them every time. I never stay in it, I kick out my arms and legs every night, I don't know why they bother. Talk to you soon. Love- Charlie.

    ReplyDelete