Although we got to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's in Omaha first, today's pictures are from our trip to see my Dudley cousins in Bemidji...or as Berkley calls it - BrrrMidji. Let me introduce you to them. From left to right, it's Saje (8), Macray (5), me (0), Tye (11), and Chesney (9). I think I fit in just perfect with this good looking group!
Here we all are again, this time with Nana and Papa. Mommy says this is exactly how they used to ride to town in the pickup when they were kids.
Lastly, here I am imitating my Daddy after Nana took the apple pie out of the oven.
As you can see, we had a great trip back to my Mommy's house. I loved playing with my cousins and getting all that attention from those ladies that look kind of like my Mommy!! I can't wait to go back and see my Nana and Papa.
No comments:
Post a Comment