Baby Rowan

Baby Rowan

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good Luck, MJ!!

This post is a tribute to Auntie MJ.  She is the best, and I love having her around to play with.  She comes to visit me in Iowa quite a bit with Grandma, and I love it when they do that!!  One time I even kicked Mommy and Daddy out of the house so I could play with MJ and Grandma all by myself...and they didn't even make me take a nap!!  :) 

MJ is moving to Texas soon, and tonight they're having a big party for MJ in Omaha.  I can't go because I'm grounded.  Sorry, MJ, but apparently riding the dog around the house like it's a small horse is FROWNED UPON in this establishment!!! 

I'm going to miss her a lot, and so are Mommy, Daddy, and Berkley.  I'm not sure about Reacher, though, b/c she tends to get jealous when MJ is around.  Something about how Rowan and Berkley get all the attention...blah blah blah...what a drama queen.

Here's a picture of me and MJ one Saturday afternoon as we watched the Nebraska game at my cousin Charlie's.  I know you've all seen my sweet Husker warm up suit - that is thanks to Auntie MJ, too!!


We can't wait to spend some time with MJ over Christmas and her Birthday before she moves to Texas.  Good luck, MJ, you'll do great at school and the new job, and you'll get to see Aunt Carrie more! 

1 comment:

  1. Have fun being grounded, hahaha. I haven't gotten in that much trouble yet. They don't catch me.

    ReplyDelete