Baby Rowan

Baby Rowan

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow Dog

Allow me to introduce you to my best buddy, Snow Dog.  Mommy caught us watching cartoons in her and daddy's bed a few weeks ago and took this picture.

Snow Dog is really helping me get through all of this teething BS.  When I get irritated because my gums hurt, sometimes it feels good to give Snow Dog a big hug and bite him on the nose.

3 comments:

  1. Snow Dog looks awesome! You couldn't tell that those teeth are bothering you with that big smile on your face. Me, on the other hand, I make it known when I am mad and I'm not even teething yet. I'm going to NEED a Snow Dog to get through that, sounds rough. I hope it gets better and just think after all that pain you actually get something...a tooth! Hang in there Rowan, see you in a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowan you have such a big smile on your face for teething! I am glad that you have snow dog to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just not sure he can get any cuter than this!! Love you and miss you Rowan!

    ReplyDelete