Baby Rowan

Baby Rowan

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I am really getting into the holiday spirit.  Here is a sneak peak of some Christmas photos.  I'm sure there will be many more once the big day gets here.  I can hardly wait!!! 

Mommy usually doesn't let me wear boots in the house!


I'm not really naked...I have a diaper on!!


3 comments:

  1. Rowan I hope you are my secret santa!! You're adorable! Can't wait until we get to see you soon...

    Love,
    Auntie MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Good Rowan! I love being naked too, way to rock the boots. Oh and don't feel bad about the diaper, I wear them all the time too. But when I have a chance I try to sneak a leak when my Dad changes me sometimes. It's so funny watching him panic. hahahaha. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowan you are so adorable in those pictures...I bet your mom and dad will have that camera out the whole time!

    ReplyDelete