Baby Rowan

Baby Rowan

Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm 5 months old now!

I'm pretty photogenic, huh?  What a fun night!  I was getting a little jealous of mom and dad ooing and ahhing over that silly tree in the living room, so I decided to really give them something to talk about.  Check out the videos to see my latest tricks.

6 comments:

  1. Mom and Dad got me on tape doing my new tricks. Video quality isn't great, but my accomplishment sure is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This looks good! I can't believe he is rolling over already. Way to go Rowan! Christmas is going to be REALLY fun with the babies :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rolling over is nothing. Check out me and Charlie bringing it here:
    http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/MG2owYC4NZgT63taeM70

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rowan I am going to need to learn some of your dance moves! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rowan...you and I really know how to cut it up. I've heard Grandpa is really good at "Choppa Style," but I think we are better. It's a good thing I kick all the time so I can keep up with your break dancing. Keep it up cuz! I can't wait to watch more football on pillows at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rowan you are growing up so fast!!! I am going to have to come down there and see these moves in person!

    ReplyDelete