Merry Christmas again everybody! I know, I know...that was weeks ago, but I really get into the spirit when I look back at how much fun I had during my first Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Potter's.
And what would Christmas be without those colorful boxes??? Here is a picture of me opening my very first present. It was...vibrating grapes! Yippee!
And look how much I like them!!
Presents are great, but by far the best part of Christmas is getting to spend time with my family. Here I am playing with Grandma Great and Grandma Carol. I think Grandma was trying to steal the shiny bows I "found" on those colorful boxes...but she didn't get them!! I'm way too strong.
Of all the people who I got to see at Grandma and Grandpa's, my favorite is cousin Charlie. Sometimes I feel like he's the only one who really understands me. We got different memos on the dress code apparently. Here we are posing in front of his new wagon. He really likes to snuggle, huh?! And Mommy would like everybody to observe that I was wearing appropriate dress socks to match my black pants.
Here is the Cornhusker piggy bank Charlie got me for Christmas. Isn't it awesome? Now when I find money in the couch cushions at Grandma and Grandpa's I can put it in a safe place. I'm saving for a four wheeler and Daddy says if I keep it in my piggy bank, then it might be safe from the gubberment...whatever that means.
Another awesome present I got was this tool bench from Grandma and Grandpa. It lights up and sings songs, and then I get to smack the nuts and bolts with a hammer. Mommy says now I can help Daddy keep things in good shape around the house.
Lastly, Mommy and Daddy want me to apologize for the embarrassing incident with the paparazzi. I am sorry for losing my cool, but I was simply trying to get some attention from Grandma Great, and the paparazzi kept making me pose for pictures. I can't really talk yet, so I used a little sign language to tell them how I felt. Daddy told me no more watching the Pelini Brothers during the Nebraska games.
Such a cutie...looks like he had a blast for his first Christmas! And that sweater is still adorable! :)
ReplyDelete